This fall, we are taking our students away for a weekend to spend time with their classmates, their leaders, and ultimately Jesus. Fall Camp is the ultimate catalyst to small group relationships and we believe we will see God doing amazing things in the lives of our students. Below is all of the information for Fall Camp this year.
When: September 23-25, 2016
Where: Doe River Gorge (Elizabethton, TN)
Speaker: Jon Teague
*Please note that there is an additional cost for paintball or horseback riding at camp. Limited space is available. First come first served. Please bring cash or check to Wednesday night events. $20 for Horseback Riding. $30 for Paintball.
Here’s how you register.
- Go Fill Out This Form for EACH student.
- Turn in $140 check payable to Two Rivers Church Chattanooga. Include Student Name and Fall Camp on memo line.
- Middle School: Go HERE to electronically fill out the medical release form.
- High School: Go HERE to electronically fill out the medical release form.
- Go HERE to electronically fill out the Doe River Gorge release form.
Email Wensly@2RC.org or Jon@2RC.org if you have any questions!